Konstruct Interiors is a bespoke interior fit-out and refurbishment Main Contractor specialising in hospitality, corporate, leisure and deluxe residential projects.
Collectively, our team boasts over 50 years of industry experience, with expertise in design, surveying, construction and project management. This enables us to provide a 360-degree ‘design and build’ service, encompassing everything from initial scoping and design work through to construction and installation of interior finishes.
Konstruct clients may commission our services in whole or in part depending on their individual requirements. We offer all the in-house skills required to take a project from bare bones through to completion, or to cater for those clients seeking an experienced contractor to bring an existing vision to life. Our extensive industry experience means we’re adept at managing live projects, ensuring that refurbishment works can be completed to the highest standards with minimal disruption to the daily running of your business.
What We Do
Konstruct Interiors specialises in bespoke commercial and high-end residential fit-outs and refurbishments across the UK and Ireland. We have expertise in delivering small, one off projects, right through to large scale commercial ventures.
Our senior management team boasts decades of industry experience across a wide spectrum of disciplines, enabling Konstruct Interiors clients to avail of a complete, turnkey service that includes:
- Access to our interior design supply chain connecting the right designer to the specific project
- Budget preparation
- Feasibility studies
- Management of the design development process
- Value Engineering
- FF&E guidance and procurement
- Specialist procurement expertise
- Provision of mock ups and CGIs
- Management and co-ordination of specialist sub-contractors such as Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, IT and Audio Visual, including management of design and procurement
- Management and guidance on Health and Safety
- Guidance on compliance with all statutory bodies such as Planning, Building Control, etc.